|1. Request a consultation by completing the CONTACT form. Include the date and time requested, your location, and a brief description of your problem. State whether you wish to meet in-person or on Skype. Send your request at least 3 – 5 days in advance of your appointment to enable communication of essentials before the consultation.
2. Once your appointment is approved we will send you a PayPal link for you to pay by credit card. Please make the payment at least 48 hours before the consultation. Your appointment is confirmed only after the completion of payment.
3. Download the questionairre, fill it and email it to info[at]lifesagift[dot]me. Please attach a photograph of yourself if possible – it is easier to remember a name with a face. In response, you will be sent details for the Skype consultation.
4. On the day of consultation, we will meet with you, in-person or on Skype, and discuss your condition, our findings, and suggested remedies.
5. In case of an emergency that requires the appointment be postponed, we will email you 24 hours in advance. If you need to postpone or cancel an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. When you cancel an approved appointment, you will be charged 30% as administrative charges.
You will receive:
a. Prescription for herbal medicines, if required, with instructions.
b. Diet and life style recommendation that will help with your imbalance.
c. Recommendations for yoga postures and yoga techniques that help with your imbalance.
d. Follow up and email support where applicable.
Special instructions for e-consultations
Since the practitioner is unable to examine you physically please send us a full length photograph of yourself, and a picture of your tongue, fully projected out and taken in natural sunlight. Include relevant medical reports.
REGULAR FOLLOW UP
This is a special and important feature of our services, and essential to check response to the therapies. You are expected to send us an email report describing your progress once every week. The follow up is part of the commitment we expect from you to be able to help you in the best possible way. You can send us an email at any time during your follow up period if you have any questions and we will answer them as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours). We are committed to giving the best results to our clients.
Next consultation: A paid follow up consultation is advisable once a month to evaluate your progress if your treatment is on-going.
The follow up Process:
Answer the questions given below and download and fill the Follow up Form.
1. Date of starting medicines:
2. Are there any changes in the symptoms that you reported?
3. Were there any recommendations that you had difficulty implementing? List and give reasons.
4. Since starting the program, were there any sudden changes in lifestyle that you had to make?
5. Send a new picture of your tongue.